National Exchange Commitee (NEC) is a committee consisting of 11 people who has different roles in improving the quality of work of SCOPE CIMSA. The NEC is led by two National Exchange Officers (NEO). It’s supervised by a SCOPE Advisory Team (SAT) that includes two persons.
The NEOs, in maintaining the internal affair to improve the quality of members and improving the external affair to expand, to create partnership and to manage the marketing of SCOPE, are assisted by Vice NEO for Internal Affair (VNI) and Vice NEO for External Affair (VNE). There are also secretary who manages the administration of SCOPE CIMSA and treasurer who manages the financial aspect of SCOPE CIMSA. We also have Program Coordinator (PC) who manages the activities of SCOPE CIMSA and its locals, Media & Communication Coordinator (MCC) who manages the social media & its strategy and all publications of SCOPE CIMSA, and Fundraising & Merchandising Coordinator (FnMC) who manages the fundraising and creates SCOPE CIMSA merchandises.
For more information regarding our job descriptions and work, please contact the current position of any concerning NEC.
National Exchange Committee 2019/2020
- SCOPE Advisory Team (SAT) : Sylvie Dominic Teh & Nadya Stefanie Andhika
- National Exchange Officer for Incoming (NEO for Incoming) : Muhammad Yurizar Yudhistira
- National Exchange Officer for Outgoing (NEO for Outgoing) : Made Dwi Aryastana Janardana
- Vice NEO for Internal Affair (VNI) : Alexander Sulistyo
- Vice NEO for External Affair (VNE) : Ihsany Arafiasetyanto Prihadi
- Secretary : Hana Ayu Shafira
- Treasurer : Azzahra Velia
- Program Coordinator : Alya Ramadhini
- Media & Communication Coordinator : Anela Khairunnisa
- Fundraising & Merchandising Coordinator : Sri Intan Agusmai